This FreedomPop review would show why FreedomPop is an excellent choice for anyone looking to reduce their Internet and mobile costs. One reason is because customers can get FreedomPop for totally free with no catch and no contracts. If the customer is a light user, he/she would be able to get their service for absolutely free.
Nevertheless, FreedomPop has great low prices for other types of users as well. These prices are so affordable that they are great for any budget. Having said that, the following includes FreedomPop’s price levels for each Internet and mobile service they offer:
- Free Mobile Phone Service– using Sprint network, this service includes unlimited texting, 200 voice minutes, and 500MB of 4G data. This free service is for a year, and then it’s $10.99 each month for the same service without contract or commitment.
- Earning and Purchasing More Data– data can be increased above this free service level by paying two cents for each MB of data used, by using their Freedom Friends which is inviting friends to join this network to receive an extra 10 MB of data each month, or by completing offers, taking surveys, and downloading software to earn free data. These surveys, offers, and downloads are provided from services, such as online games, Netflix, newsletters, and FreeCreditReport.com.
- $5 Monthly Wi-Fi Calling Option– a great options for users living in large metropolitan areas who rarely need mobile service beyond those areas.
- $10.99 Monthly Unlimited Text and Talk– with 500 MB of data, users get unlimited service in texting and talking. Users get the first month free when signing up for this service.
- $20 Monthly Unlimited Text and Talk– most popular choice for $20 a month, users get unlimited text, data, and talk.
- All Free Internet- LTE Hotspot– three plans are offered, including Basic 500 MB, Pro 500 MB, and Premium 2 GB. The Pro 500 MB and Premium 2 GB allow a free trial for a month. Additionally, extra data for all three plans consist of very small prices per MB.
- BYOD or Purchasing a Device/Phone from FreedomPop– users can either purchase a device or phone from them or bring a device that’s compatible to Sprint.